Saturday 17 September 2011

Preparations

Getting ready is always exciting, but also brings that last minute dread.  Maybe all these things which have to be done are too much and I should stay home.  Fight that feeling! is my philosophy.  Besides, this trip is not one where the house and cat need to be taken care of, so it is much easier just to pack the suitcase and go.

Well, in this case it is a suitcase in a suitcase as I have a new little travel bag that I will be leaving with Jennie.  Unfortunately, that is at the end of the trip, so it needs to be toted inside the big one until Copenhagen.  Anyway, the prep is proceeding and I think I have enough electronics to keep me in touch with the rest of the world while I am gone. 

Hope to have a post most days and some pictures to whet you desire to come and sit through the whole tour when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment