Tuesday 20 September 2011

Arrived

So here I am sitting on the floor in Rhonda's computerroom in order to be plugged into the internet because she doesn't know the password to the wireless.  When our computers automatically remember things for us, how soon we forget!

Flights all went as scheduled.  Air Canada was late out of Pearson, but that meant for only 3.5 hours in Copenhagen instead of 4-- no problem.  Air Berlin was perfectly on time and though there was fog and clouds in Denmark, Berlin and Basel were bathed in sunshine and a lovely 19 degrees.

I have been practising my German reading -- it needs lots of practice, but managed to read about Catherine's problems with the Queen and her lack of a friend at court.  Gossip rags in German!

Rhonda and I have been out for a walk.  I expect to crash shortly as I only managed one hour of sleep between "The King's Speech" and Pirates 4.

Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear flights went well and you're safely in Basil. K and the small, grunting one send a hug to Oma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that the flights went well, too bad about the sleep.

    ReplyDelete