Friday 4 November 2011

One more airport, one less suitcase

Icelandair lost the little suitcase which meant that US border officials had no agricultural products to scrutinize, and neither will the Canadians, but I will need to fill out a claim once I reach Toronto.  However, everything else went as planned all the way from Gavle to Boston where I am now.  It is quite remarkable how easily one flits across the globe these days, and with a minimum of paperwork.

I know about the pollution of the planes and the big gas usage and huge carbon footprint, but being with family is important.  Yesterday Richard and I spent most of the day making cookies, but that is the stuff of life and real relationships.  Bit funny to go to Sweden to do it, but very satisfying.

So, I don't plan to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment